Tuesday, August 22, 2017 / by Carlos J Higareda
Housing data released by MIBOR today shows: Pending sales increased 5.7 percent in July, and 7.3 percent for the quarter. ?Closed sales dropped 0.9 percent for the month of July, compared to the July 2016, however increased by 1.4 percent for the quarter ending in July. For a full year, housing data from Bartholomew and Jennings counties has been incorporated into the full MIBOR service area as the transition of data from the Crossroads listing service to the BLC® listing service is now complete. While the addition of two counties does account for some increase, closed activity in Bartholomew and Jennings counties account for 102 of the 3,493 closings for the month.
- Prices increased with median sales price up 6.7 percent in July to $169,500
- Average sales price up 7.9 percent to $209,227
- For the quarter ending in July, median sales price is up 6.3 percent
- For the quarter ending in July, average sales price has increased 6.2 percent
- Months of inventory showed a slight increase at 3.2